Recommended for training.
For performance apparel that goes the distance, look to Under Armour. Launched in 1996 by former University of Maryland football player Kevin Plank, Under Armour engineers sportswear, footwear and accessories that keep professional and amateur athletes alike cool, comfortable and light on their feet while working up a sweat.
Our model is wearing size medium jacket. He is 185cm (6’1”) tall with a 104cm (41”) chest and a 79cm (31”) waist.
- Length: 72cm (size medium)
- Regular fit
- Wind-resistant bonded construction; lightweight
- Translucent bonded metallic mesh panel; lightweight, breathable, and water-resistant
- UA Storm technology repels water without sacrificing breathability
- Light orange and black shade
- High funnel neckline
- Mesh lined hood with drawcord fastenings; built-in bill for added protection
- Zip-through front
- Twin chest-to-hip pockets; invisible zip fastening
- Long sleeves; half-elasticised to inner wrist
- Hidden back vent for extra ventilation
Cold machine wash.
Materials: 95% Polyester & 5% Elastane
UA Swacket Windbreaker by Under Armour Online | THE ICONIC | Australia Neon Coral Charcoal Light Heather & Black UN668SA88RZF